Cardiology at SECURE Hospital
SeCURE Hospital is the best hospital for cardiology in Hubli, Karnataka. Our Best Cardiologist provides the broadest possible spectrum of surgical and interventional cardiology treatments for all kinds of cardiac diseases, including heart attacks (coronary heart disease), heart failure, arrhythmia, and congenital heart diseases, as one of the best cardiac hospitals in Hubli & other branches in Karnataka.
Our well-experienced Heart surgeons are prepared to handle the delicate requirements of a newborn and the complicated demands of a senior citizen, especially to the unique combination of cutting-edge facilities, revolutionary techniques, and cardiac care services offered by some Karnataka’s best Heart Specialist. Angiograms, coronary angioplasty, Mitral valve repair/replacement, Aortic valve replacement, gastric bypass surgery and bypass surgery (CABG)/Electrophysiological studies/RFA (Radiofrequency ablation) are standard cardiac procedures/surgeries performed by our highly skilled Heart specialist at SeCURE Hospital.
The Department of Cardiology in Karnataka is led by a core group of the state’s most significant cardiac surgeons, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, and pediatric cardiologists. A team of excellent clinical best cardiologists, cardiac anesthesiologists, interventional radiologists, cardiac intensivists, and rehabilitation therapists supports them. Our Hybrid Cath Lab is one of the city’s first, enabling complicated treatments for heart problems, including intervention and heart surgeries on a single patient to be completed in a single location. Our bypass Surgeons has successfully done multiple operations for newborns and senior citizens.
Our Cardiology department is equipped with state-of-the-art OT facilities, including modular operation theatres, a low-radiation Cath lab, a cardiovascular surgery Intensive Care Unit (ICU), and a critical cardiac care unit with Cardiology doctors available 24×7 a day and can handle all kinds of heart surgery-related issue. Our Cutting-edge infrastructure, associated with the top heart specialists, has earned us the distinction of one of the best cardiology hospital in Hubli and throughout Karnataka.
- Bypass Surgery for the Coronary Artery
- Surgery to Reverse Heart Disease
- Surgery to Replace Heart Valve
- Surgery to repair the mitral and aortic valves
- Implantation of a cardiac pacemaker
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs) (ICD)
- Resynchronization treatment for the heart (CRT)
Heart Failure Surgeries:
- Valve Repair/Replacement Therapy for Myocardial Revascularization
Paediatric Cardiac Surgery:
Congenital Heart Surgeries
- Septal defect closure – ASD, VSD.
- Repairing atrioventricular valves which aren’t working.
- To cure Tetralogy of Fallot, the pulmonic valve is stretched or widened, and a ventricular septal defect is closed.
- To treat transposition of the great arteries, the great arteries and coronary arteries are moved back to their normal positions.
- To cure aortic coarctation, a narrow aorta is widened.
- Elective thoracic aortic operations are a type of thoracic aortic surgery.
- Thoracic aortic operations in an emergency.
- Aortic surgery that is cutting-edge.
Invasive Cardiology – Diagnostic procedures:
- Cardiac catheterization to record pressures and oxygen saturation in various chambers of the heart to examine patients with congenital heart problems (both transradial and transfemoral).
- Transthoracic 2D Echocardiography
- 2D Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Dobutamine Contrast and Stress Echo Echocardiography
- Holter monitoring and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Testing on a tilt table
Meet our Cardiology Doctors
DR. SHARAT M VIJAPUR