Urology & Nephrology Doctors at SECURE Hospital
Our best Nephrology & Urology specialist at SeCURE Hospital offers a wide range of specialised services to treat disorders related to kidney, genital and urinary organs including cancers, incontinence, prostate diseases, bladder deformities, renal diseases, and kidney stone removal. Nephrology specialises in traditional as well as Laparoscopic and Laser surgery for various kidney and urinary conditions. Laparoscopic surgery is primarily used to perform prostatectomy, nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, ureteral reimplantation, and kidney transplants. The unmatched skills and experience of some of the best Nephrologists in Hassan, Karnataka teaming up with the best urologists using cutting-edge technology and world-class infrastructure have enabled SeCURE Hospital to emerge as one the best Nephrologist & urologist hospitals in Hassan, Karnataka. We have observed a large number of patients from Bangalore, Karnataka come to our facility for kidney dialysis treatment.
Our Urology & Nephrology Department doctors are consistently delivering exceptionally superior clinical outcomes in all our branches in Karnataka, especially in Hassan. Boosted by the concerted efforts of the best kidney specialists (nephrologists), the department provides a state-of-the-art kidney dialysis unit facility and also offers all modalities of treatment for end-stage kidney disease, including CAPD. With world-class infrastructure, a dedicated team of best Urologists and Nephrologists doctors, ably supported by a caring and efficient team has helped our Nephrology and Urology Department prove its worth as one of the top Nephrology & Urology hospital in Hassan, Karnataka.
Best Urology Treatment:
SeCURE Hospitals’ Centre of Excellence in Urology are home to experienced urologists officially designated for their diagnosis and treatment of the most complex urological disorders. It is one of the top-ranked urology departments in the country, concentrating on kidney stones removal, incontinence, medical treatments, and fertility recovery. Our Urologists are experts at removing kidney stones without causing discomfort.
The urologists at SeCURE Hospitals have a broad spectrum of experience, allowing patients to perform cutting-edge operations and procedures accessible anywhere else in India. People are getting state-of-the-art care for a variety of pediatric and adult urological problems thanks to the expertise and advanced technology of the professional team, which comprises fellowship-trained and board-certified Nephrologist & Urologists from the best universities around the world.
- CAPD implantation, donor nephrectomy by laparoscopy, and recipient vascular surgery Fistula A.V. Fistula A.V. cancer: radical nephrectomy by laparoscopy, partial nephrectomy by laparoscopy
- PCNL laparoscopic pyeloplasty with the C-arm, and laparoscopic reimplantation.
- BBPH: Bipolar TURP, Holmium Enucleation of Prostate (HOLEP), Holmium Ablation Prostate (HOLAP), Holmium Enucleation of Prostate (HOLEP).
- Cancer: TRUS biopsy and laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
- Cancer: Flexible cystoscopy TUR-BT, radical cystectomy, and neobladder creation are all options for cancer patients.
- Reconstructive surgery is a type of surgery that helps to rebuild a
- Transpubic urethroplasty, buccal mucosal graft urethroplasty
- Implants in the sperm
- Laparoscopic Sacro calpopexy, TVT, TVT-O, VVF-Repair, TVT-O
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty, Hypospadias repair, Laparoscopic orchidopexy, and ureteric reimplantation are examples of reconstructive surgery.
- Fulguration of the posterior valve
- URS for stone in children
- Uro-oncology in children
- VUR Deflux Def
Best Nephrology Treatment:
Kidney problems are the centre of nephrology. Our nephrology specialist, nephrology pediatric, kidney transplant surgeons, Interventional Nephrology radiologists, and urologists specialist collaborates at SeCURE Hospitals’ Centre of Excellence in Nephrology to diagnose and treat the full range of kidney-related disorders. Our quaternary care experts know to gently manage the most challenging situations in treating specific kidney diseases that may require a kidney transplant. Our Nephrology pediatrics have a lot of experience and handled several number kidney-related treatments for children.
A dialysis machine cleanses your blood using a synthetic process to remove waste and water. The surgery helps the body’s impaired kidney function and is usually done while the patient receives therapy for the underlying disease or until a suitable donor kidney can be identified. In a dialysis machine, blood flows through a dialyzer, which simulates the kidney and filters pollutants and water from the blood. All of our Hospitals in Hassan, Hubli, Chikamagalur, Koppal, Shivamogga, and Mysore are equipped with several kidney dialysis machines to treat the patients without wasting time.
An arteriovenous (AV) connection is established from your arm to the dialysis machine to link your blood flow to the device. Our hospital is recognized as Karnataka’s best nephrologist hospital because of its well-equipped kidney dialysis center and the best nephrologist professionals. The AV fistula, which needs a simple surgical operation to connect an artery and vein to the dialysis machine, is the most frequent. When utilizing needles to connect to the device, the fistula grows stronger over time, and there is minor discomfort. An AV graft is another technique, which is as successful but requires more upkeep.
- Maintenance haemodialysis is a kind of dialysis (outpatient)
- CRRT SLEDD (soft dialysis)
- Acute peritoneal dialysis (APD) is a kind of peritoneal dialysis.