SeCURE Hospitals is dedicated to protecting the privacy of everyone who submits personal information or data. Your privacy is essential to us, and we work hard to ensure that the information we collect from you, the User, are treated with care and security. We follow various governing laws in this regard, such as Information Technology Act of 2000 Section 43A.
The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, were published in 2011.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ relate to you as a registered or unregistered User of the Website and Services, and the words ‘We’, ‘Us’, and ‘Our’ refer to SeCURE Hospital.
We acquire Your Personal Information directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through Our Website. For example, this Personal Information might include the type of device You’re using, the time you signed on to Our Website, your IP address, and other Personal Information as detailed in Clause 5 below.
You can get a copy of the Personal Information you’ve shared with Us by following the steps described below. You can also opt to share additional Personal Information with Us or change your data by writing to Us at the email address listed below.
We keep in mind that You have access to the Personal Information you’ve provided with us. You may contact Us at the email address set out in Clause 15.
Only with your permission will we disclose personal information outside of SeCURE Hospital. Any sensitive personal information will be shared only with your explicit consent.
CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time, provided that you tell us in advance by sending an email to grievance[at]securehospital[dot]in requesting the same. Suppose You wish to correct the Personal Information that we may have collected to provide You with individualised services and offers, as described in Clause 12 of this Policy. In that case, you may write to the Grievance Officer, as specified in Clause 15.1 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification.
We retain the right not to fulfil the reasons for which the Personal Information was sought if You withdraw Your Consent to share the Personal Information acquired by Us. We retain the right to prevent you from using our Services or the Website.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect the following types of information on You, but they are not thorough:
- Date of birth/age, gender, address (including country and pin/postal code), and phone number/mobile number of patient/caregiver/doctor/health care professional
- A valid email address
- You and your Health Care Professional submit information on your physical, physiological, and mental health.
- Personal medical history and records,
- At product/service purchases and online payments, valid financial information is required.
- User information supplied at the time of registration or later, Login ID and password
- Interactions with SeCURE Hospital representatives are documented.
- Your usage details, such as the time, frequency, length, and pattern of use, features utilised, and storage used, master and transaction data, and other data kept in Your user account, as well as any other information You freely give (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).Biometrics information
- Data from the Genetic Code
- Intersex Status Transgender Status Tribe or Status Caste
- Beliefs or affiliations in religion or politics
- Gender or sexuality
6. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is collected in a variety of methods, including but not limited to:
- Fill out all the patient registration form completely.
- When you give an SeCURE Health Care Professional or an SeCURE representative information,
- When you register on our website, when you provide us with your personal information in obtaining services, when you use the features on our website, and when you give us access to any other website.
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your data may be used or processed for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- To provide high-quality services.
- To maintain and improve the Website and Services.
- To carry out research, analysis, and studies to improve Our information, analysis, services, and technologies, as well as to ensure that the content shown is tailored to Your interests and preferences.
- To contact You for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, specials and offers, and other announcements through phone, SMS, WhatsApp, or email.
- To send promotional mailings through SMS, WhatsApp, or email from Us or any of Our channel partners.
- To promote SeCURE Hospital and third-party products and services.
- If we are bought by or merged with another firm, we will share information about you with them.
- To share with our business partners for them to supply you with the specific services you’ve requested; to share with our business partners for them to offer you with effective services.
- To manage or otherwise carry out Our duties under any contract You may have with us.
- Create a profile on the website.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, and to create or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our Terms of Service, infractions of Our agreement with you, or as otherwise required by law.
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transmit such aggregated or non-personally identifiable research, statistical, or intelligence data to third parties and affiliates (referred to as “Purpose(s)”).
8. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You authorise us to exchange, transfer, share, or part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from Your country to any other country around the world, with the Cloud Service Provider and Our affiliates/agents / third party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions, or any other persons, for the purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required.
On your computer, we may place temporary or permanent ‘cookies’. These cookies can be deleted or blocked from your computer. You may set your browser to notify you when we try to send you a cookie, giving you the choice to accept or reject the cookie. You may be unable to use certain parts of the Website if you have disabled cookies.
SeCURE Hospital may enable approved third parties to install or identify a unique cookie on the User’s browser/device in the process of showing advertising about its services or optimising services for its Users. The cookies used by SeCURE Hospital do not save any personally identifiable information.Moreover, SeCURE Hospital has no control over the websites that appear as search results or its services links. These other sites may set their cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or ask for personal information from you, for which SeCURE Hospital is not responsible. All external sites’ privacy policies should be read by You, according to SeCURE Hospital.
- Your Personal Information’s security is very important to us. To guarantee that the Personal Information gathered is safe, we have established reasonable security policies and processes such as role-based access and need-to-know basis, password protection, encryption, and so on. On a need-to-know basis, we limit access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third-party service providers, partners, and agencies for the Purposes outlined above in this Policy.
- While We will take all reasonable and proper efforts to keep any information that We have about You safe and prevent unauthorised users, you acknowledge that the Internet is not entirely secure and cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information. We shall not be held accountable in any way for any security breach, accidental loss, or disclosure of information relating to your Personal Information that we cause.
11. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES AND LINKS
- We may provide/include reference to third parties or fiduciaries, as well as links and connections to third-party websites, during Your interactions with Us. It’s also possible that you’ll include third-party references and hyperlinks. The mention of third parties or the inclusion of third party external sites (by You or Us) does not imply that SeCURE Hospital supports that party or site.The terms and conditions of such third parties and third-party sites apply. We offer no guarantees or warranties for the availability or functionality of any third parties or third-party websites. We are not responsible for third-party websites’ content, terms of service, privacy policies, or practices.
- Requests for non-tracking There is no industry standard for how online services should respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other methods that allow you to opt-out of data gathering across websites and online services.As a result, we don’t pay attention to “Do Not Track” signals.. We will examine this problem as standards evolve, and if our practices alter, we will update this warning.
12. RECTIFICATION/CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may provide updates and corrections to us at grievance[at]securehospital[dot]in and we will make all reasonable attempts to implement the changes within a reasonable period of time.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
14. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SeCURE Hospital will keep Your Personal Information for at least three years from the last date of use of the Services or Website, or for as long as the law requires.
15. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances You may have about how Your Personal Data is processed. If you have any such concerns, please feel free to contact our Grievance Officer at grievance[@]securehospital[dot]in, and Our officer will make every attempt to settle your concerns as soon as possible.