General Medicine at SECURE Hospital
Internal medicine, or general medicine, is a medical specialty of medicine that focuses on the healthcare of all individuals. Our general physicians in this field try to accurately diagnose, treat, and prevent a wide range of diseases that affect all people, from various illnesses to major chronic illnesses. Our major goal at SeCURE Hospitals in Mysore and Koppal is to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment for your health and care for your illness.
SeCURE Hospitals’ Division of General Medicine in Mysore is assisted by advanced general medical practitioners focused on managing and comprehending all aspects of its patients’ general health care. Patients are also provided with preventative disease measures and preventative treatments to assist them in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
SeCURE Hospital offers the best treatment in a clinical setting that thrives on research and medical developments. SeCURE Hospital’s general medicine experts can give thorough and specialized care. Secure’s General Medicine department is one of the best in Mysore, providing preventive medicine and complete management of patients’ medical requirements. Secure’s consultants offer general health care and treatment for particular conditions, such as weight loss or diet management.
Our general physicians at Koppal SeCURE Hospitals take great care to give our patients and their families the most caring and compassionate general medical services possible. Our team of expert doctors will work with you to analyze your symptoms, discover the underlying cause of your health illness, and then create the most effective treatment plan to help you improve.
Our General Medical Hospital Treatment includes:
All crises are treated in the casualty room at SeCURE Hospital’s General Medicine division, and every effort is being made to stabilize patients according to everyday practice. Our clinical experience enables us to effectively handle medical difficulties arising from a wide range of communicable and non-communicable diseases, including hypertension, malaria, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, and other conditions.
- General Internal Medicine: Internal medicine, sometimes known as general internal medicine in Commonwealth countries, is a medical speciality that focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the internal organs. Internists, or doctors (without a qualifier) in Commonwealth countries, are internal medicine specialists.
- Critical care medicine: The diagnosis and treatment of life-threatening diseases is the goal of critical care medicine doctors . Patients in this situation are cared for in a specialist unit known as the Intensive Care Unit.
- Respiratory disease: At SeCURE Hospital in Mysore and Koppal branches, there is a specialised section dedicated to pulmonary medicine, where patients with respiratory problems are treated by medical specialists.
- Endocrinology: At SeCURE Hospital, one of the general medical Hospitals in various locations-Mysore, Koppal, Hubli, Hassan, Chikmagalur, Gadag serves all kinds of endocrine diseases can be handled. Pediatric OPD is also available for endocrinology in children.
- Gastroenterology: The general medicine section offers liver biopsy services as well as surgical procedures such as colonoscopy and endoscopy.
- Blood problems
- Neurological problems: Management of neurological disorders like intravenous and intra-arterial thrombolysis, thrombectomy for stroke, cerebral vessel angioplasty or stenting for stroke, botulinum toxin clinic for movement disorders and other neurological disorders, ultrasound-guided botox injection
- Obstetrics and gynaecology: Expert medicine specialists provide specialised treatment for women at various stages of their lives.
Meet our General Medicine Doctors
Frequently Asked Questions
We are open 24×7 and equipped with the necessary clinical support to handle all emergencies.