Terms of Services
SeCURE reserves the right to alter these conditions at any moment and without prior notice. You agree to the revised terms if you continue to use the Site after any such changes.. Please do not use or download material from the Site if you do not agree to these or any future conditions.
- The cancellation and refund policy only applies to any online payments made for scheduling appointments via the mobile app and website.
- If the user cancels, the amount will be refunded via the same method of payment and will be subject to the source’s payment conditions alone. Within 15 working days, you will get a refund.
- Individuals in the medical profession may provide some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings). Secure and you do not form a certified medical professional/patient relationship as a result of the provision of such information, which does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you in locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.Please call an ambulance service, hospital, doctor, or other suitable medical expert directly in the event of a medical emergency (on your or another person’s behalf).
- You are solely responsible for any content you choose to submit to the Website for publication, including any comments, ratings, or reviews. Secure disclaims all responsibility for the material you submit on the Website, and Secure has the right to republish any content on any of its or its Partners’ platforms.
- You agree that Secure may contact you through phone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication in order to gather feedback on its Website, App, or services.
- Please contact us at info[@]securehospitals[dot]com if a User has any queries about the Company, the Website or App, this Agreement, the Services, or anything else connected to any of the foregoing.
- If a User has a complaint about the Website, App, or Service, including any errors or issues about information processing, kindly call our Grievance Officer at grievance[@]securehospitals[dot]com.
- At any moment, any appointment, health checks, health care programs, diagnostic tests, or medical facility may be terminated, modified, stopped, or discontinued. Secure reserves the right to delete, alter, or otherwise change any content on or from this Site, including that of third parties. Secure may, without notice or responsibility, limit some features and services or restrict your access to sections or the entire Site. Secure may, in its sole discretion, cancel your usage of the Site at any time.
- These terms only apply to your access to and use of the Website, App, or services, and they do not change the terms or conditions of any other agreement you Secure, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates may have with you.