The Best Pregnancy Hospital for Women’s & Child Care
In a lifetime, women go through various biological and psychological changes, including pregnancy and childbirth. The Obstetrics and Gynecology Centre of Excellence is well-equipped with a wide range of multispecialty disciplines to provide excellent and comprehensive treatment and facilities for both mothers and babies. Our best maternity doctors have combined experience of more than a decade in both normal and C-section deliveries.
“SeCURE Hospital, one of the best maternity hospitals in Karnataka, presently operating in Hassan, Chikmagalur, Shivamogga, Koppal, Hubballi, and Gadag. SeCURE Hospital also provides service at best comprehensive health treatment for women in Gadag & all other branches. With our unrivaled team of qualified & best Gynecology doctors, we excel in maternity and gynecological treatment for women in and around Karnataka.”
At SeCURE Hospitals, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-the-line treatments to treat various gynecological problems with the most excellent care and compassion. Our obstetrics unit is one of the most advanced professions concerned with normal delivery, always ready to welcome a new life into the world. With a diverse team of highly qualified & best gynecologists and obstetricians, it’s no wonder that our Centre of Excellence is unmatched in these two delicate and enlivening fields of healthcare.
Our outpatient and inpatient departments are well equipped to diagnose and treat various gynecological problems that do not require surgery or hospitalization. Our outpatient and inpatient units are always buzzing with a stream of women and newborns coming in to visit our best gynecologists.
The medical team staffing this unit is trained and prepared to speed doctors’ meetings and on-the-spot treatment facilities for everything from screening tests, ultrasound scans, and mammograms to high-risk pregnancy management, pain, and bleeding problems, and hysteroscopy.
Even if it’s your ninth pregnancy, each one is unique. We realize this and make every effort to satisfy your pregnancy and newborn’s individual needs. Our obstetric specialist is among the best in the country, and that they will work with you to make you understand your pregnancy and preferences.
In their efforts to care for their families’ well-being, women frequently ignore their health. Our gynecology specialists undertake routine testing throughout the year, supported by thorough help and counseling since we believe that all women, especially over 35, should have an annual check-up. As a Maternity specialists, We evaluate women’s health histories and counsel them personally to prevent illnesses and enhance their gynecological health in addition to completing these critical screening tests.
- Preconception Counselling
- Prenatal Therapy
- Miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, preterm labor, intrauterine growth restriction, and placenta praevia are all pregnancy-related problems.
- Women with medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, Cardiac, anemia, blood dyscrasias, liver problems, neurological conditions such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, cerebral venous thrombosis, and psychiatric illness, autoimmune diseases such as SLE, thyroid disorders, renal problems, and obesity are at high risk for having a high-risk pregnancy.
- Labor is painless.
- During labor, the baby is monitored.
- Cesarean sections, both elective and emergency.
- Suction and Evacuation for Pregnancy Termination
- Bartholin’s abscess treatment
- Excision of a cyst on the vaginal wall
- Surgical treatment for gynecological cancer
- Cyst in the ovaries
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Hysterectomy for Fibroids
- Uterine abnormalities are suspected.
- Endometrial polyp, submucosal fibroids, and affected IUCD removal
- Utero-vaginal prolapse
- Cysts of the vaginal wall
- Uterine fibroids and all gynecology-related cancer procedures
Child Care – Fetal Medicine:
- NT scan (11-14 weeks)
- Scan for the anomaly (20 weeks)
- Detection of chromosomal abnormalities using screening tests
- Test with Two Markers (11-14 weeks)
- Three-Test (15-18 weeks)
- The quadruple test (15-20 weeks)
- Extensive testing is used to confirm chromosomal abnormalities
- Chorionic Villous testing (10-12 weeks)
- Amniocentesis (15-20 weeks)
- After 28 weeks, growth scans are performed
Postnatal Child Care:
- Lactation Nurse advice on breastfeeding
- The neonatologist team is in charge of the baby’s care
- Episiotomy/CS wound care
Meet our Specialist
Gadag, Chikmagalur, Koppal, Hassan, Shivamogga
We are open 24×7 and equipped with necessary clinical support to handle all Emergencies
Reach Us At Our Locations For Any Emergency Treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Before taking any over-the-counter medicine, make sure to check.
- Those who smoke should stop.
- Don’t drink.
- Don’t drink as much coffee.
- Get a lot of sleep.
- Eat healthy food that is well-balanced.
- Don’t eat sugar.
- Don’t get too hot.
- Get rid of all the bad things you eat and add more healthy ones.
- Have aloe vera and probiotics for a few months before you get pregnant.
- Try lentil soup, stir-fried vegetables, and brown rice.
- Do yoga poses that will help open, feed, and relax your reproductive systems.
- You can deal with your worries by doing yoga, meditating, sleeping, and working out.
- Eat foods that can help you get pregnant, like yams, eggs, almonds, salmon, and fresh greens.